AI / Gameplay Programmer (Job Code: BGI-P-002)
We are looking for highly motivated game developers to join an exciting and young team working on an RTS called “TRYST”. You must be self motivated and passionate about creating great fun experiences for core gamers. As a senior gameplay programmer, you will be required to design, develop and debug code to implement gameplay systems, features and AI.
• Programming high-quality, engaging gameplay content that meet design, technical, and schedule requirements
• Working closely with designers and other engineers to implement game systems that are immersive, fun experiences, and meet the required specifications.
• Very good software engineering skills
• Extensive experience as a game programmer, using C++ on a major development platform, such as Microsoft Visual Studio or XCode.
• Practical, hands-on experience planning, writing, debugging, and optimizing gameplay systems
• Familiarity with Test Driven Development
• At least one shipped, commercial game title.
• Excellent 3D Math skills
• Good team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment
• Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
• Avid gamer
• A sample of the source code and executable files of your sample games worked on (if any).
• Previous console development experience preferably Sony PS3 or PSP
• Previous professional experience with developing AI